We’re always on a hunt for great deals on meat sources, and Butcher Box is always our go-to for high quality meats with a lot of variety. Right now they’re running an awesome promo – 2 Packs of Free Bacon for a whole year!
2 Packs of Free Bacon for a Year? You Bet!
For a very limited time, Butcher Box is offering 2 packs of free bacon for a year for new customers.
This promo only runs through 8/13 so you need to act fast to claim your free bacon!
This offer is hard to pass up – who doesn’t love bacon? Bacon is the perfect gluten free, low carb, high protein snack, side dish, addition to your burger, you name it!
What to Do With Your Free Bacon?
There’s obviously bacon and eggs, snacking on it whole, and putting bacon on your burger, but what are some other ways to enjoy your bacon while being gluten free? Here are some of our favorites:
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus: Wrapping tender asparagus in crispy bacon makes a wonderful gluten-free side dish or snack. Just make sure your bacon is gluten-free; most brands are, but it’s always good to check the packaging.
- Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups: Using a muffin tin, line each cup with bacon and crack an egg in the center. Bake until the egg is set to your liking. It’s a perfect gluten-free breakfast.
- Bacon Guacamole: Incorporate crumbled bacon into your favorite guacamole recipe for an added layer of flavor and texture.
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops: This is a classic gluten-free appetizer. Make sure to use gluten-free soy sauce if marinating.
- Cobb Salad with Bacon: A hearty salad featuring lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, boiled eggs, chicken, cheese, and of course, lots of bacon. Make sure your salad dressing is gluten-free.
- Bacon and Potato Soup: Make a hearty soup with bacon, potatoes, and gluten-free chicken broth.
- Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms: Stuff mushrooms with a mixture of cooked bacon, cheese, and herbs, then bake until the mushrooms are tender.
- Bacon and Cheese Quiche: Make a crustless quiche with bacon and cheese, using eggs and milk or a non-dairy substitute.
- BLT Lettuce Wraps: Use lettuce to wrap up bacon, tomato, and mayo for a gluten-free version of the classic sandwich.
- Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Toss Brussels sprouts and bacon bits in olive oil and roast them for a delicious and healthy side dish.
Hurry and sign up while the promo lasts!