I don’t know about you, but I LOVE corn casserole. This gluten free corn casserole is a wonderful replacement for old fashioned corn casserole – you won’t even be able to tell the difference!
Gluten Free Corn Casserole Recipe
It’s Thanksgiving week. You’re busy. I’m not going to waste your time with a lot of backstory on why I love corn casserole and what it means to me, yada yada. What matters is that it is GLUTEN FREE and you can enjoy it just like when you were a kid.
So, without further ado, here’s my favorite recipe for the perfect gluten free corn casserole:
Gluten Free Corn Casserole Ingredients:
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour (my favorite is Cup4Cup Gluten Free Flour – Get it on Amazon)
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 can (15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Corn Casserole Instructions:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten-free flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, and then mix in the sour cream and melted butter until well combined.
- Stir in the cream-style corn and the drained whole kernel corn into the egg mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the casserole to cool slightly before serving. It can be served warm or at room temperature.
Enjoy your gluten-free corn casserole as a delicious side dish for your Thanksgiving feast!
Check out more of our gluten free Thanksgiving side dishes and gluten free Thanksgiving recipes here!