If you live on the eastern seaboard, then chances are, you just might be waking up to an unexpected snow day today!
Here in NC, we woke up to a state of emergency and a forecast predicting ice, snow, and freezing rain - at 6:30 am I can see the snow already starting to fall! And yes, we live in the South, so even a dusting causes SNOW PANIC and SNOWMAGEDDON and of course, a SNOW DAY for me!
In my younger days I would have made sure my pantry was stocked with wine and pizza, but I thought it would be fun to let you guys in on my #winterstormjonas shopping list.
- Immaculate Baking Company Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (so good!!!)
- Taza Chocolate (perfect for making hot chocolate)
- Ingredients for Skinnytaste Cheeseburger Casserole (yes, I'm already making this a second time. So good!)
- Cabot Cheese Extra Sharp Cheddar (nothing like a warm gooey grilled cheese after playing in the snow)
- Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Mountain White Bread (see above grilled cheese comment!)
- Toilet Paper (not the most fun item but necessary)
- Ace Space Blood Orange Apple Cider (just tried this for the first time at my local beer store, The Glass Jug. So good! Perfect for brunch!)
What about you? Are you waking up to snow this morning?
What are your Snow Day Essentials?