Running and CHEESE!
And now we can all be Cabot Fit together!
In the month of October, Cabot Cheese is hosting a VIRTUAL race to help fight hunger, and inviting you to join us for a good cause!
35% of your registration fee is donated to Feeding America and one lucky runner will have $1200 donated in their name to their local Food Bank! Cabot is even donating $100 in my name to my local food bank here in Durham!
So….Baby Ravelli and I were hoping that you would join us in running!
- You choose your distance: 5K, 10K, half marathon, full marathon
Baby Ravelli and I will be running a 5k!
- Sign up to run at CabotVirtualRace.com
- And because running a race is mostly about the bling, you’ll receive a finishers medal!
- Share your love for cheese: First 100 runners to register will receive a Cabot Fit running shirt!
- Post race, Cabot will select 1 lucky runner to make a $1200 donation in their name to their local food bank
- I’m raffling a Cabot Legacy Collection Gift Box on the blog so sign up below! Winner will be selected at end of the month (Oct 31st at 12PM EST).
Yup. FREE CHEESE!!
Running with Cabot has a SUPER special place in my heart. I first found out that I was pregnant 2 days before my trip to Vermont, so I ran my first Cabot Race with Baby Ravelli!
I’d be lying if I said he didn’t slow me down, luckily he’s totally worth a slower run time.
A few weeks later I ran my second race, an 8K, with Baby Ravelli and got quite possibly the BEST EVER finishing photo:
Bahahahahahaha. Seriously y’all. Sheer joy to be finished but I KILLED that race.
My race this October will be….the slowest of the three this year but I’m okay with that. I’m just excited for the opportunity to run with Cabot, run with you guys, and to work towards ending hunger in all of our communities!
Oh Cabot. You guys are the best – you care about others and you make the best darn cheese EVER.
Now, about that FREE CHEESE!
Simply Enter Below – The winner will be chosen October 31st! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway