Walking the candy aisle at Target the other night, I realized how confusing buying candy can be! Not much mainstream chocolate specifies whether or not it’s gluten free (which is why I LOVE Taza) but you can make safe choices!
DISCLAIMER YO!!: This list is by no means an a-okay absolute fact that any of these items are gluten free. These are results I’ve found doing my own personal research. You should ALWAYS read packages and ingredients. Double check buddies!
- Baby Ruth
- Butterfinger Bar (original flavor only, NO other flavor or size)
- Oh Henry!
- Wonka Pixy Stix
- M&M's - all EXCEPT pretzel M&M's
- 3 Musketeers Bars
- Milky Way Midnight
- Milky Way Caramel
- Dove Chocolate products
- Jelly Belly – ALL beans! No other Jelly Belly products
- Enjoy Life Boom CHOCO Boom bars – all flavors
- Red Hots
- Reese’s – classic ONLY
- York Peppermint Patties
- GLEE gum
- Peeps Pumpkins and Ghosts
- Dum Dums
- Surf Sweets Gummies and Lollipops
And that’s my list so far. Anyone have anything to add? Leave it in the comments and I’ll update it accordingly!