Last night I posted a question on GHM’s facebook page:
What's more interesting? What's in my gym bag post OR what's in my super overcrowded fridge post?
And…everyone chose fridge.
One look at this mess, and Ina Garten would die!!
1. Ya’ll know I love my FAGE greek yogurt!!
2. Diced rotisserie chicken for added protein in a jiff
3. So…yeah. I don’t know what that is.
6. My treat for the month – Udi’s GF bagels
7. My pile of assorted gluten free breads
8. Half a cantaloupe…that’s three weeks old
10. You don’t keep your onion halves in old gelato containers?
11. Tofu pressin’ in my Tofu X-press
12. salad for lunches
13. Spinach for…everything, but especially Green Monsters
14. OLD lettuce for lunches
AND in the door:
Note the distance between my Wishbone gluten free ranch and Parrish’s gluten-y Hidden Valley
*Not pictured: TWO packages of bacon!! 13 eggs from my friend Michael’s ladies. Tons and tons of cheese