I keep the resolutions on my desktop
so that I’m reminded of my goals instead of forgetting them mid-way through the year. I’m a visual person, so the note helps!
So where do I stand? Let’s get started
1. Floss Daily – Yeah…I am SO not doing that. But I am also, currently out of floss. Even though it’s no excuse, I really need to get back on the flossing bandwagon.
2. Send more cards – OK. I did send out our first round of Thank You cards. But since our wedding was DEFINITELY the work of a community, we have a TON more to write. I also want to get better at sending Birthday cards and just Thinking of You cards.
3. Finish degree – Yes! We are on track! I have enrolled for summer online courses. I will only be able to attend part-time, as I have a full time job but I’m excited to start!
4. Try new foods – Yep! Did you miss my first experience with quinoa?! Love it!
5. Comment on Blogs – So, So. I’m trying hard, but I follow over 100 blogs on google reader. Right now I have them organized by topic, but I’m thinking about organizing them by Comment and Rarely Comment.
6. Run a 5k again – Yep! I will actually be running a 5k this weekend with my bestie sister and Lil’ Gluten Loves Me! My sister is going to be participating with Ella in a stroller, so I may just end up walking with them. Either way, it will be my second 5k, you can read about my first 5k here!
7. Make a baby plan – Nope! But soon
8. Get exercise daily – Yes and Yes! Gym 5-6 days a week and walk the dogs every morning! I am becoming SERIOUSLY addicted to the endorphins, and I love working out first thing in the morning.
9. Get haircut regularly – Nope. But I REALLY need to. Seriously. It’s bad.
10. Stop living for my days off – Absolutely!
11. Keep my car clean – YES! YES! YES! I am so excited about this! I can’t wait to show my BIL Scotty this weekend!
So there we go. All in all, I feel good about where I am right now with my resolutions. Usually I can’t even remember what I resolved by now!
Happy Monday friends! Don’t forget to weigh in on the Redbridge VS New Grist debate!